- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Fixed my transfer case seal in just a few hours.
Way better than pep boys or jiffy
This place is amazing. Everyone is friendly and they KNOW what they are doing. I have been to many mechanics to fix a overheating problem. Every mechanic I went to charged my over 200$ to "fix" the issues I had. I went here and it was a TEN DOLLAR FIX!!! I was thrilled. thank you guys so much! I will be here again definitely!
I have a clutch that was slipping and slowly go into gear. I took it to Nor Cal and Alan said it was definitely the clutch he gave me a cost and a timeframe. The cost was less than two other shops I tried. The service writer was friendly and very courteous. My car was fixed. I also did an oil change which comes with a free bumper to bumper inspection and with that they were able to let me see areas that needed work in the near future and other that were coming up. I will definitely come back and bring my daughters car.
The most trusted place ever.
Family owned business that strives for excellence. I had a chance to see behind the scenes at this shop and they don't take shortcuts :-) really made me comfortable that the work performed here is top-notch.